Sail, Snorkel & Kayak
- Adult: $85
- Child (4-12): $65
- Departs: 2PM
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Sailing through the shallow waters of the Key West National Wildlife Refuge
- Snorkeling on pristine lush sponge gardens or isolated boulder corals & patch reefs
Explore the wondrous and enigmatic mangrove islands with very knowledgeable nature guides. Learn all about the mangrove eco-system, while paddling through a maze of mangrove-canopied canals and streams, that are home to an incredible tropical array of birds, rays, sharks, sport fish, and more. No worries if you’ve never kayaked before; very stable sea kayaks are used that novices ages 6 to 90 and beyond can easily paddle with a few simple instructions from your guide!
All our day excursions feature guided kayaking through wonderfully enigmatic mangrove islands, snorkeling on pristine and uncharted patch reefs and wrecks, and, of course, sailing!
These specialty shallow-draft vessels visit a variety of private and pristine patch reefs in the calm and protected waters of the Florida Keys backcountry to provide you with an exceptional and personal underwater experience. And, due to the topography of islands and flats that surround the wildlife refuge, you can be assured of great visibility and calm seas while you snorkel amid a beautiful collection of corals, sponge gardens, tropical fish, and dramatic marine life.
Never snorkeled before? First time snorkelers can be assured of one-on-one instruction and assistance. In addition, prescription-strength masks and wetsuits are provided in the winter-time at no extra charge.
- Top-Tier Snorkel Equipment
- Water & Sodas
- Beer & Wine (after snorkeling)
- Wetsuits (during winter months) & Prescription-Strength Masks
What’s not Included
- Gratuities (Customary)
Know Before You Go
- Check-in for this trip is 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Detailed check-in information, including map, address, etc. is included on your e-mailed e-ticket.
What to Bring
- Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Towel, Bathing Suit & a Smile!
|Tour Duration||4.5 hours|