Sail, Snorkel & Kayak
- Adult: $110
- Child (4-12): $85
- Departs: 9:30AM
- Duration: 6.5 hours
- Sailing through the shallow waters of the Key West National Wildlife Refuge
- Snorkeling on pristine lush sponge gardens or isolated boulder corals patch reefs
- Lunch: Curried chicken, tuna, and pasta salads; A selection of deli meats and cheeses; Artisan breads and a little something sweet!
All day excursions feature guided kayaking through wonderfully enigmatic mangrove islands, snorkeling on pristine and uncharted patch reefs and wrecks and, of course, sailing!
Explore the wondrous and enigmatic mangrove islands with extremely knowledgeable nature guides. Learn all about the mangrove eco-system, while paddling through a maze of mangrove-canopied canals and streams, that are home to an incredible tropical array of birds, rays, sharks, sport fish, and more. No worries if you’ve never kayaked before; our kayaks are very stable sea kayaks that novices from ages 6 to 90 and beyond can easily paddle with a few simple instructions from your guide!
Weather and location permitting, full day Out Island backcountry excursions usually end at a deserted island beach or a shallow sand bar in gin-clear emerald green waters. This is the deserted island beach experience you’ve dreamed about! With cold beer, wine, or soft drink in hand, relax and intimately explore these beautiful areas along the water’s edge. Join a guide for an informative walking tour, or relax on your own in this idyllic paradise.
- Prescription-strength masks
- Wetsuits are provided in the winter months - at no extra charge
- Water, Sodas, Lunch, Beer & Wine
What’s not Included
- Gratuities (Customary)
Know Before You Go
- Check-in for this trip is 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Detailed check-in information, including map, address, etc. is included on your e-mailed e-ticket.
What to Bring
- Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Towel, Bathing Suit & a Smile!
|Tour Duration||6.5 hours|