- $109.95 per Ski
- Departs: 9:30AM
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Ride Solo or bring along a friend or two: Jet Skis can accommodate up to three people*
- Make 4 to 5 stops at Points of Interest
See our island paradise the way it was meant to be seen…from the water aboard your own Jet Ski!
Join us as we take you on a 28-mile Key West jet ski tour. Follow expert guides as we travel through the Key West backcountry, remote islands, past Mallory Square, the Southernmost Point and some of the most stunning natural beauty you'll ever encounter.
One of the most popular parts of the Key West jet ski tour is our stop at the sandbar. Here, you can hop off your jet ski, take a dip, refresh in the water and take a moment to look around. As we make our way around the island you may even spot a friendly bottlenose dolphin or a resident sea turtle. Don’t forget your waterproof camera, you’ll have the opportunity to get great photos of some of Key West's most popular sights.
During your 90-minute Jet Ski Tour, guides will help you explore Key West in the most exhilarating sightseeing adventure on the island. Feel free to rev it up and make a splash...or take your time and enjoy all the magnificent scenery that surrounds you.
What’s not Included
- Gratuities (Customary)
Know Before You Go
- *Each Jet Ski can accommodate up to three riders - not to exceed 460lbs (208KG)
- Please carefully read Jet-Ski Safety Regulations Below
- Detailed check-in information, including map, address, etc. is included on your e-mailed e-ticket.
Jet Ski Safety Regulations
- Guests WILL BE PAIRED UP on the Jet Skis
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 Credit Card per reservation
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 I.D. that includes date of birth per guest (ages 16 and older)
- The Operator on each Jet Ski must have a basic understanding of the English Language
- Guests MUST be at least 18 years old or have a parent/legal guardian present at check-in to participate
- Guests Born in or after 1988, please check-in 60 minutes before departure time
- Guests Born in or after 1988 may operate the Jet Ski if they have a Photo I.D. and meet ONE of the following criteria:
- They have a National Association of State Boating Law Administrators Certification.
- They are riding with someone born before 1988.
- They are riding with someone born in or after 1988 who does have a United States Boater Safety License orNational Association of State Boating Law Administrators Certification. There are 2 ways to obtain a Boater Safety License:
- A temporary Boater Safety License can be obtained at check-in by taking a 25 multiple choice question open book test in English. There is a fee of $3.00 to take the test per rider (cash or credit card accepted). Riders must check-in 1 hour before departure time to obtain a temporary Boater Safety License.
- Don’t want to wait? Obtain your Boater Safety License online by Clicking Here and be sure to present it at check-in.
- Guests that do need to do the test: please check in 1 hour before departure time
- Guests 4-13 years of age may accompany as a passenger only and parent must be present at check-in. They are not allowed under any circumstance to operate the Jet Ski
- Guests 14-15 years of age may operate a Jet Ski as long as a passenger accompanies them who is at least 18 years of age and meets above criteria (parent/legal guardian must also be present to sign paperwork and show Photo I.D.)
- Guests 16-17 years of age may operate a Jet Ski after they have obtained a Boater Safety License, bring Photo I.D. and have signed paperwork from a parent/legal guardian who must also show Photo I.D., even if not participating
- Please note that a safety lanyard (key) is attached to the Jet Ski driver at all times
- Three guests are allowed per Jet Ski and cannot exceed a total combined weight of 460 lbs (225 kg) GUESTS CANNOT PARTICIPATE IF THEY:
- Are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Are pregnant
- Have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk
- Are 3 years of age and younger
- Operator of Jet Ski does not have a basic understanding of the English Language
|Tour Duration||1.5 hours|