- Adult: $80
- Children (4-12): $60
- Departs: 4:30PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Premium wines,imported & domestic beers
- Fancy Cheeses, Crackers and Fruit
- Sodas & bottled water
- #1 rated activity on Trip Advisor 3 years running
The Wind & Wine Sunset Sail features an array of fine wines and upscale beers from around the world, complemented by bountiful hors dâ€™oeuvres that will arouse your palate. All this while sailing under a cloud of canvas aboard our Historic Key West Schooners.
Coastal Living Magazine ranked the Wind and Wine Sail one of the top two Sunset Sails in all of North America. The Wind and Wine Cruise is unparalleled for folks who want an upscale, yet relaxed and intimate, sunset sail.
Sailing nightly, we serve eight different fine wines from all over the world, usually four red, three white, and a Champagnoise. Wine drinkers love this cruise, since it is virtually the only sailing excursion in the U.S. that serves â€śrealâ€ť wine. In addition, an array of quality beer, and hors dâ€™oeuvres are also served, making the evening an unforgettable start to a great Key West night!
- Light Snacks, Premium & Domestic Wines & Beers
Whatâ€™s not Included
- Gratuities (Customary)
Know Before You Go
- Check-in for this trip is 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Detailed check-in information, including map, address, etc. is included on your e-mailed e-ticket.
What to Bring
- Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Lust for Life
- Sunglasses and a Smile
|Tour Duration||2 hours|